ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Division of Agronomy
One Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the Project “Evaluating the agronomic performance of Urea-S
and other S fertilizer sources in India” will be recruited at Division of Agronomy, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi –
No. of Position: One
Name of Position: SRF
Essential Qualification: (a) M.Sc. in Agronomy /Soil Science with 4 years of Bachelor degree.
(b) Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ Master’s degree must have N.E.T./GATE qualifications and 2 years of research experience. (As per ICAR Memorandum No. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD dated 13thJuly, 2015 and Agrl. Edn./6/27/2014-HRD, dated October 9, 2015 of the Council and OM SR/S9/Z-09/2018 of DST dated 30th January, 2019).
Emoluments: Rs. 31000 per month+24% HRA
Terms & Conditions
- The above positions is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis, initially for 6
months. The post is co- terminus with the project, and further extendable based on satisfactory
performance for the remaining period of the project.
- The candidate age should be minimum 18 years, maximum 40 years for Research Associate
(RA) as on the closing date of the application, age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women &
3 years for OBC, is applicable as per Govt. of India/DST/ICARRules.
- The candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years and for SRF/PA, age
relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women & 3 years for OBC, is applicable as per Govt. of
- Selected candidate will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption either in
this institute or in ICAR. Non‐maintenance of the discipline and failure to perform the
assigned duties will make the RA/SRF/PA liable for termination during the appointment
period as per ICAR rules.
- Candidates should bring their complete bio-data, duly self-attested certificates and mark
sheets (From Class X onwards), experience certificate and no objection certificate from their
current employer at the time of appointment. Only the candidates having essential
qualifications would be selected for the interview. For virtual interview process, shortlisted
candidates will be informed via email or phone regarding terms and conditions of selection
and mode of interaction.
- Candidates whose near/distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare it
and communicate this office as per format given below. Such declaration must reach to the
undersigned through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before
10th July , 2021. If any discrepancy is communicated or declared on the date of interview,
candidate will not be interviewed..
- Candidates having no near/ distant relative(s) working at ICAR/ IARI will also furnish a
declaration (format given below) on or before the date of interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates interested for virtual interview contact +91 011-25841488 for further details.
*For more details, Please click here