Applications are invited to attend Online Interview in NTPC funded project at Division of Agricultural Physics, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi.
Last date of application: 14 July 2021
Online interview: Fixed on 17th July 2021 from 10:30 A.M onwards
Name of Project: Use of Flyash in agriculture for sustainable crop production and environmental protection
Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in NTPC Funded project
No. of posts: 1
Emoluments (Fixed per month): SRF@Rs. 31000/-+ 24%HRA pm for1st and 2nd year & SRF@Rs. 35,000/-+ 24% HRA for 3rd year
Essential qualification: (a) M.Sc. in Soil Science/ Soil Chemistry & Fertility/ Agronomy/ Agricultural Physics/ Environmental Science with 4 years of Bachelor degree. (b) Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ Master’s degree must have N.E.T./GATE qualifications and 2 years of research experience.
Desirable: Knowledge and Experience in analysis of soil and plant, conducting field experiment and pot experiment.
Terms & Conditions
- Age limit: Maximum age 35 years for JRF and SRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for up to 11-03- 2024, which will be extended till the completion of the project based on the performance.
- The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is coterminous with the project.
- The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be communicated to eligible candidates by email.
- Reporting time for online interview will be communicated and all the candidates shall adhere to the instructions.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the scan certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and a recent photograph enclosed onto the scan application form.
- No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- 10. The candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 14th July, 2021.
For more details Click Here