Yara is a crop nutrition company for the future and is work for sustainble agriculture worldwide. Yara used digital tools to contribute to solving global agricultural challenges. Yara have worldwide presence 150 countries and around 17,000 employees.
- A candidate having agronomy knowledge. Yara looking for a senior agronomist.
- Technically expert in all agronomic activities for rice, wheat, maize, sugarcane, potato crops.
- Communicate with farmers on via online platform to help them identify their problems and give them recommendations
- Working with stakeholders, local experts and farmers to ensure solutions meet the needs of users
- Graduate degree in agriculture or related discipline with strong experience in farm management in India
- Experienced in building a plan and working different stakeholders
- Have good experience in digital agriculture
- Ability to work with multiple stake holder for clear digital soloutin
- Good analytical thinker, experienced in converting scientific trial outcomes into practical solutions for farmers
- Evolving tech development division of an established agricultural products and services company.
- Explore and develop digital, software, hardware products, which provide value to farmers, smallholder communities and the value chain.
- Be part of our mission to build sustainable solutions that benefit humanity and the environment.
- Full-time, permanent and freelance contract options available with competitive remuneration + benefits.
- Support for personal development, training and continuous learning.
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, meetups, and knowledge sharing